BUSINESS POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE
OF PALM BEACH COUNTY
• We are dedicated to improving the quality and caliber of elected
• We value elected and appointed officials who are willing to commit to public financial integrity (i.e., voting for balanced budgets, avoiding programs whose financial projections are not actuarially sound and whose costs are not firmly projected in advance, avoiding debt financing that imposes heavy future financial obligations, etc.)
• We prefer elected and appointed officials who appreciate the role of
business and the value of the private enterprise system in our community.
• We believe that elected officials must be willing to promote sound
business and management principles within the public agency on which they serve.
• We believe that officials should have the ability and willingness to
exercise leadership on the public body on which they serve. We prefer officials who are not content to merely serve, but who possess the skills to lead wisely and without arrogance.
Paid by Business Political Action Committee of Palm Beach County.